Our extensive range of resources are provided to individuals and organisations alongside the training programmes.
For primary care teams we have a pack of resources and tools which can be downloaded from our secure website using a password which will be shared following training. We are also able to work with organisations to develop new materials that meet local needs and fit within the philosophy of our approach.
Materials for patients (available via the practice pack)
- A video of the personalised care and support planning process
- Information about personalised care and support planning (sample letters, posters and leaflets)
- Preparation materials including personalised care and support planning agenda setting prompts and results letters including personalised care plans
- Easy read materials
Materials for healthcare professionals
- Case studies and newsletters
- Factsheets, reports, publications and summaries (some of which are freely available via this website)
- Interactive activities to engage professionals in personalised care approaches
- Practice checklists and Quality marks
- Resources to use to gain feedback from patients
- Reflective tools for individual practitioners
- Materials for GP trainers (in practices with established PCSP)
Materials for local steering groups and coordinators
- Coordinator and steering group guidance
- Evaluation guidance
- Quality marks and implementation tools
Trainers and facilitators
- Facilitator toolkits
- Training manuals and all associated resources to deliver training including consultation clips, workbooks etc
Resources provided are for use in local Year of Care programmes and for non-commercial use only, without altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from such material. They should not be shared or altered without our permission.